City Fellows Consultations
The City Fellows programme encourages applications from those interested in collaborative working, shifting cultures of decision making in the city and finding ways of thinking and doing beyond current practices.
This call is looking for 4 more city fellows:
- 3 x city practitioner/activists who will be hosted by and work with the University of Bristol.
- 1 x early career academic (normally within 8 years of completing a PhD) at the University of Bristol who will work with key city institutions/actors.
If you are interested in applying you may want to attend one of our City Fellow Consultations.
Morag McDermont and Helen Manchester will co-ordinate and support the first cohort of fellows as two of the first phase University of Bristol City Fellows. They will support the cohort in collectively developing impacts, outputs and outcomes that are embedded in the city and disseminated nationally and internationally. These will be opportunities to meet and discuss potential projects with Helen and Morag at several clinics, running during October 2019. Dates and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday October 15th: 13.00-15.00 at Royal Fort House, University of Bristol. Info and booking.
- Thursday October 17th: 10-12 at Barton Hill Settlement (Room 1). Info and booking.
- Friday October 18th: 12.30-2.30pm, Room IP07 City Hall, College Green, Bristol. Info and booking.